The following guidelines apply to all presenters included on this presentation proposal. Exceptions to any of these policies shall be solely at the discretion of VRMA.
This submission only guarantees presentation review from the VRMA Conference Committee. Presentations will be selected based on Seminar criteria. With limited presentation slots, not all submissions will be selected.
If presentation is selected as a concurrent session:
- Presenters participate as volunteers and as such are not compensated for their participation in VRMA events.
- Presenters are required to register for the Seminar(s).
- VRMA strongly believes that the Regional Seminars are an educational event to serve the best interest of its attendees. Speakers are to avoid any appearance of commercialism in their sessions. VRMA also believes that an objective presentation that meets the educational needs of the audience will do the best job of enhancing the credibility of the speaker and VRMA.
a. Presenters will not use time during the session for self-promotion or promotion of their companies and/or products.
b. Presenters will not display products or services for sale inside the meeting room.
- Presenters will secure advance permission from the copyright holder(s) when using copyrighted materials as part of their presentations.
- VRMA reserves the right to use session materials (including session title, description, handouts, etc.) and speaker biographical information for educational purposes, event marketing and promotion at its discretion, providing credit to the author.
- VRMA may audio or video record sessions or take photographs during the event. Presenters agree to have their likeness included in any VRMA media for promotional uses after the event.